1x chopped brown onion
3x cans of mixed beans (rinsed)
2 x cans of crushed tomatoes
4 x eggs
Fresh chopped parsley (to taste)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1x cup of water
- Heat oil in a large pot over low heat. Add chopped onion and a good pinch of salt and cook very slowly for 15-20 minutes, stirring often.
- Add crushed tomato, chorizo, beans, parsley and pepper to taste.
- Add 1 cup of water and simmer all ingredients over a medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Crack 4 eggs gently into pan.
- Cook for a further 6 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
If you’re feeling a little naughty, sprinkle some cheese on top for extra flavour!
*Looking for a vegetarian option? Simply take out the chorizo for a veggie-friendly meal.